according to a couple sources in the media fidel castro has gone tits up
according to a couple sources in the media fidel castro has gone tits up
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
If it is confirmed (and good luck getting confirmation of that from Cuba), Miami will be one huge party for the next week.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
it was just reported on the radio.......rumors started to circulate last weekend about it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Very interesting.
I had a Cuban boss a few years ago that escaped Cuba under this man's early "rule." Knowing what she has gone through, I'd say she and her family are breathing a sigh of relief (if it's true).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I'm not believing anything just yet .. and this is why:
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/165929.php
Officially retired
i just spoke to somebody who said there is a meeting in the state attorneys office right now discussing police presence and procedures
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I read rumors last week but it had been quiet since...hhmmmmm
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">according to a couple sources in the media fidel castro has gone tits up </div></div>
Hasn't Castro's brother been in charge since Fidel got sick? If his brother is anything like him then there is not going to be much difference even if Castro is dead.
the story from some of the cubans i know is that his brother is actually much more moderate and may actually be wanting to work with the US because of the money it would generate
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Don't like him. Not really sad about his death--if it is true. However I am not celebrating either.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks